When you have diabetes,
- Don't gamble with the accuracy of your strips.
- Switch to a meter you can trust.
- Get a free ACCU-CHEK Nano or
ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter!
Small, bright and fits into your life
- — Covered on most healthcare plans and Medicared
to help you save money on test strips
- — Advanced accuracy with ACCU-CHEK SmartView
test strips—important for insulin users
- — Fun, stylish meter skins in a choice of bright, bold colors
Out of sight. In control.
- — Bluetooth® technology allows you to remotely control
insulin delivery, making it easy, quick and discreet
- — Tuck away the ACCU-CHEK Spirit Combo insulin pump
and you may not need to touch it all day
Simple, 1-time coding with the
new black code key
- — Everyday testing is easy, fast and convenient
- — ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus system—easy to use right out of the box
- — Includes ACCU-CHEK Softclix lancing device—with 11
customizable depth settings for different skin types
- — Advanced accuracy with
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips
- — Load-and-go drum of 17 preloaded test strips
- — Detachable lancing device uses
least-painful lancing technologyc
- — No coding
- — Bright, easy-to-read display
The only 1-click lancing device
with a drum
- — 1 click is all it takes
- — Proven least painful and overall easiest to usec
- — New ACCU-CHEK® FastClix drum with 6 preloaded
lancets—no individual lancets to see or touch
- — 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types
diabetes management app
Take control—everywhere you go
- — Built-in testing tools—ACCU-CHEK 3-Day
Profile and ACCU-CHEK Testing in Pairs tool
- — Full-featured logbook
for a complete view of your numbers
And watch other pumpers share their real-world stories at our ACCU-CHEK Combo site.
Important safety notice for ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus users: If you are taking the antibiotic Ceftriaxone, a new limitation has been discovered that may cause the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter to provide erroneously low blood glucose results. Please click here for more information.
Important notice: Test strips for the ACCU-CHEK Active and ACCU-CHEK Advantage meters have been discontinued. Current users click here for a FREE UPGRADE to the ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter or click here to learn more about the ACCU-CHEK Nano meter.