CADMS references: R86108, R86164, R86866, R86218, R89123, R93559, R94579, R95729
Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
blood glucose meter*
When you have diabetes,
- Choose a meter you can trust.
- Get a free ACCU-CHEK Nano or
ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter!
The only 1-click lancing device
with a drum
- — 1 click is all it takes
- — Proven least painful and overall easiest to usec
- — ACCU-CHEK® FastClix drum with 6 preloaded
lancets—no individual lancets to see or touch
- — 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types
CADMS references: R86218
Important safety information for users of the Accu-Chek® Connect diabetes management app: If you are using the Accu-Chek Connect app version 1.2.0 for iPhone (iOS) and have activated the Bolus Advisor, a software bug in the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app could potentially lead to inaccurate bolus insulin advice being provided to you. Please note that all Android versions of the app, as well as iOS versions other than version 1.2.0, are not affected by this issue. This issue is resolved in the latest version of the app (1.2.2). All iOS users should verify that they have installed the latest version. Please click here for more information.