1 - Myabetic James Compact Case
1 - Accu-Chek Guide Me meter
- Automatically logs results right to the free mySugr app on your smartphone
- Large, easy to read display makes it simple to see test results
2 - 100-ct. boxes of Accu-Chek Guide test strips
- Spill-resistant SmartPack® vial lets you take one and spill none
- Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end instead of a on a tiny spot
- Accu-Chek Guide test strips deliver advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust1
1 - Accu-Chek Guide Control Solution (Levels 1 & 2)
- Make sure your meter is working properly anytime.
1 - Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
- Easy to use - 85% of people surveyed agree that Accu-Chek FastClix is easier to use than their current device.2
- The preferred device - 85% of people surveyed agree that Accu-Chek FastClix is preferable to a device that uses single lancets with visible needles.
2 - 102-ct. boxes of Accu-Chek FastClix lancets
- 6 lancets in a pre-loaded drum means you no longer need to handle individual lancets
- 93% of people surveyed agree that Accu-Chek FastClix is more convenient than their current device with its drum of six pre-set lancets.3
1 10/10 accuracy: 95% of measured glucose results shall fall within ±10 mg/dL of lab reference value for blood glucose concentrations <100 mg/dL and within 10% for blood glucose concentrations ≥100 mg/dL. (Data on file.)
2 Based on a 2020 Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. Lancing Market Research Study. Data on file.
3 Patients do not have to carry extra single lancets because Accu-Chek FastClix uses a drum of 6 pre-set lancets. Based on a 2020 Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. Lancing Market Research Study. Data on file.