- On-demand, voice-activated support for people with diabetes
- Answers questions and provides tips on diet, exercise, motivation and more
- Free access to mySugr Pro to support both people with diabetes and healthcare professionals to improve remote diabetes management
- There is a growing role...
- Second Annual Concert Will Feature Performances from Jason Aldean, Kelsea Ballerini and the evening’s host Scotty McCreery
- Event Will...
- Two in three (67%) benefits decision-makers believe diabetes in the workplace is a significant financial burden1
- Three in five (59%) say...
INDIANAPOLIS (Aug. 20, 2019) — Roche Diagnostics USA has received a Military Friendly® Employer Gold Award by VIQTORY. Since 2003, the Military Friendly® Employers list has...more
Roche today marks their continued commitment toward the 1 out of every 10 Americansi living with diabetes through their role as Presenting Partner at the iHeartCountry One Night...more
National Initiative Spreads the Word on How to Save a Buck on Diabetes Test Strips While Encouraging People to Donate a Buck to Help Others Living with Diabetes
National non-profit NeedyMeds initiative provides localized disposal guidance and other useful information no matter where people live, work or visit.
- Sustainability is an integral part of Roche’s business strategy
- The company’s goal is to reduce water consumption by 10% per employee by 2020...
New Accu-Chek® Guide Meter Simplifies Blood Sugar Testing and SimplePay Savings Program Provides a More Affordable Option for Test Strips
Roche Diabetes Care, today...more
Effective October 24, 2016, Brad Moore joins Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. as new Head of Diabetes Care for North America, based in Indianapolis.
Brad joins Roche from Johnson &...more
Accu-Chek Connect Integration is Part of Roche Diabetes Care’s Unwavering Commitment to Respond to the Needs of the Diabetes Community
Roche Diabetes Care today announced...more