- First, you will need an Accu-Chek FastClix lancet drum. Each drum contains 6 preloaded lancets.
- Remove the cap from the lancing device.
- Insert the drum, white end first, ensuring to push it all the way in.
- Do not remove the drum until you’ve used all 6 lancets, as you cannot put it back in once you remove it.
- Now place the cap back on your lancing device.
- Set the penetration depth by turning the dial to match your individual skin type.
- To use the device, simply press the button on top all the way down.
- After each test, refresh to a new lancet by pushing the white lever back and forth once.
- The number in the display tells you how many lancets you have left to use before you need to replace the drum.
This video gives visual instructions on how to set up, load and use the Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device.