Follow the below instructions to help you use the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader:
- Connect the reader to your computer.
- Place the meter in front of the reader, so that the infrared windows are facing each other. They should be about 4 inches apart. Turn the meter on in data transfer mode. Check your User's Manual to find out how.
- Accu-Chek Aviva meters: Press the left and right arrows simultaneously for more than 3 seconds.
- Accu-Chek Nano meter: With the meter off, press and hold both arrow buttons until the 2 arrows on the display alternately flash.
- Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter: Press the S and M buttons at the same time.
- Data transfer starts automatically. Your report will appear in your default Internet browser, so you can view and print it.
How do I connect the Accu-Chek Smart Pix cable to my insulin pump or blood glucose meter?
The Accu-Chek Smart Pix system uses infrared technology to ‘beam’ data from an Accu-Chek blood glucose meter or insulin pump when it is placed near the reader. This simple connectivity means greater convenience and faster downloads for you.