Keep batteries out of reach of children
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues, and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact Roche.
Find out how Roche Diabetes Care, the maker of Accu-Chek products, ensures accurate blood glucose results—and why it's so important. Learn more.
Find out how to safely dispose of used lancets and other sharp diabetes supplies. Learn more.
Air travel documentation
Print and carry this letter certifying that your blood glucose meter is in compliance with airline regulations. Download now.
How to use the Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meter
The Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meter is easy to operate and delivers accurate results in 3 steps:
- Just insert your test strip into the meter—it automatically turns on
- Only a small drop of blood is needed—apply to the easy-to-see yellow window
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test result appears in the easy-to-read display
URGENT MEDICAL DEVICE CORRECTION:
Important information on Accu-Chek® Aviva Plus test strips with lot numbers 497864 and 498315: These affected test strip lots show an increased potential for the inability to dose, resulting in the temporary unavailability of blood glucose measurement. Discontinue use of strips from these lot numbers and follow all instructions in the link below.