Keep batteries out of reach of children
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues, and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact Roche.
Simple to be more accurate—the Accu-Chek Guide system delivers advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust.1
1Data on file. [10/10 accuracy: 95% of measured glucose results shall fall within ±10 mg/dL of lab reference value for blood glucose concentrations <100 mg/dL and within 10% for blood glucose concentrations ≥100 mg/dL.]
Find out how to safely dispose of used lancets and other sharp diabetes supplies. Learn more.
Air travel documentation
Print and carry this letter certifying that your blood glucose meter is in compliance with airline regulations. Download now.
How to use the Accu-Chek Guide meter
The Accu-Chek Guide meter is easy to use and delivers accurate results in 3 steps:
- Just insert your test strip into the meter—it automatically turns on
- Only a small drop of blood is needed—apply to any point along the yellow edge of the test strip
- In less than 4 seconds, your test result appears in the easy-to-read display
URGENT MEDICAL DEVICE CORRECTION:
Important information on Accu-Chek® Guide blood glucose meters with serial numbers below 92311000001 potentially giving E-9 errors, unexpected low battery icons, having short battery life, or not powering on.