Keep batteries out of reach of children
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues, and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact Roche.
Simple to be more accurate—the Accu-Chek Guide Me system delivers advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust.1
1Data on file. [10/10 accuracy: 95% of measured glucose results shall fall within ±10 mg/dL of lab reference value for blood glucose concentrations <100 mg/dL and within 10% for blood glucose concentrations ≥100 mg/dL.]
Find out how to safely dispose of used lancets and other sharp diabetes supplies. Learn more.
How to use the Accu-Chek Guide Me meter
The Accu-Chek Guide Me meter is easy to use and delivers accurate results in 3 steps:
- Just insert your test strip into the meter—it automatically turns on
- Only a small drop of blood is needed—apply to any point along the yellow edge of the test strip
- In less than 4 seconds, your test result appears in the easy-to-read display