Current Users — Upgrade Now
Click here to upgrade your current
ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader
to version 3.03.
Get a clear picture without installing software
With the ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader, you can make the most of the valuable data held within your blood glucose meter and insulin pump to make timely, well-informed decisions about your day-to-day self-care. These efforts can pay off today as you have more energy and feel your best, and down the road with a reduced risk of long-term diabetes complications.1
Truly plug and play. With the ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader, there's no software to install and no special knowledge required.
Quickly and easily collect data. Just place your meter or insulin pump near the reader, and the ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader does the rest.
Create easy-to-understand blood sugar report charts. Set personal targets, time ranges and preferred report styles, and print out reports and graphs to share with your healthcare team.
Create and print easy-to-read charts and graphs for a quick overview of your health as well as in-depth analysis of your self-care. Set your own blood sugar targets, time ranges and report preferences to help you meet your self-management goals. Then print out reports to share with your healthcare team.
The ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix system helps you see and analyze your results visually, making it easier to recognize patterns in your blood sugar. These patterns can help you identify opportunities for improving your self-care plan.
Using the ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader is simple:
- Connect the reader to your computer.
- Place the meter in front of the reader, so that the infrared windows are facing each other. They should be about 4 inches apart. Turn the meter on in data transfer mode. Check your User's Manual to find out how.
- For the ACCU-CHEK Nano meter, with the meter off, press and hold both arrow buttons until the 2 arrows on the display alternately flash.
- For the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter, press the S and M buttons at the same time.
- For the ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter, press the left and right arrows simultaneously for more than 3 seconds.
- Data transfer starts automatically. Your report will appear in your default Internet browser, so you can view and print it.
To run the ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader, your computer system must have at least:
- IBM-compatible PC
- Windows® 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, 6, 7, 8
- Firefox 1, 2, 3
- Available USB port
- Color printer preferred
- Minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768
The ACCU-CHEK Smart Pix device reader is compatible with:
- ACCU-CHEK Nano meter
- ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter
- ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter
- ACCU-CHEK Active meter
- ACCU-CHEK Combo system
- ACCU-CHEK Spirit insulin pump
- Disetronic® D-TRONplus insulin pump
- ACCU-CHEK 360° diabetes management system