"E-3" in the display means your blood glucose may be extremely high or a meter or a test strip error has occurred. The following instructions should help you understand what action to take:
- If your test result matches how you feel, contact your healthcare professional immediately.
- If your test result does not match how you feel, repeat the test and refer to Chapter 4, "Unusual Blood Glucose Results" in your owner's booklet.
- If the E-3 code still appears for your blood glucose test, your blood glucose result may be extremely high and above the system's reading range. Contact your healthcare professional immediately.
- If the second test result does not match how you feel, perform a control test with the control solution and a new test strip.
- If the control result is within the acceptable range, review the proper testing procedure and repeat the blood glucose test with a new test strip.
If the control result is not within the acceptable range, see Chapter 2, "Understanding Out-of-Range Control Results."
Accu-Chek Guide Me
Accu-Chek Aviva Meter
Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
Accu-Chek Compact Plus