Follow the steps below to pair your Accu-Chek Guide Me, Accu-Chek Guide or Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meter with your smartphone and then transfer your results to the mySugr App.
- Make sure Bluetooth® is turned on.
- Open the mySugr App and find Connections in the side menu.
- Select your meter — Accu-Chek Guide Me, Accu-Chek Guide or Accu-Chek Aviva Connect — and activate it.
- Open the mySugr App.
- Find Connections in the side menu.
- Bluetooth® will be automatically activated on your smartphone if it's not currently active.
Apple and Android
- Turn on your meter.
- Go into Settings on the meter.
- Select Wireless, then Pairing, then Pair Device and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new wireless connection.
- Watch for a pairing notification on your smartphone – via popup message or the notification center.
- Enter the meter code into your smartphone.
You'll then receive a message that pairing was successful, meaning your meter is now connected to your mobile device.
Return to the mySugr App home screen via the side menu. On your meter, tap My Data then Data Transfer and Wireless to transfer results.
These videos provide visual instructions on how to pair your meter with the mySugr app.