CADMS references: R86108, R86164, R86866, R86218, R89123, R93559, R94579
Stay in touch, even when
your child is out of reach
Meet the NEW
Accu-Chek Connect system
- —an integrated meter, app and online portal
to better manage your child's diabetes.
When you have diabetes,
- Choose a meter you can trust.
- Get a free ACCU-CHEK Nano or
ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter!
The only 1-click lancing device
with a drum
- — 1 click is all it takes
- — Proven least painful and overall easiest to usec
- — ACCU-CHEK® FastClix drum with 6 preloaded
lancets—no individual lancets to see or touch
- — 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types
Important safety notice for ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus users: If you are taking the antibiotic Ceftriaxone, a new limitation has been discovered that may cause the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter to provide erroneously low blood glucose results. Please click here for more information.