Stay in touch, even when
your child is out of reach
Meet the NEW
Accu-Chek Connect system
- —an integrated meter, app and online portal
to better manage your child's diabetes.
CADMS references: R86108, R86164, R86866, R86218
Request your card and
start saving today
- Regardless of your private insurance coverage,
you can get ACCU-CHEK test strips at a low cost.e
Now enjoy the meal without
worrying about the math
- — Introducing the first and only blood glucose meter
with a built-in insulin calculatord
- — Calculates the precise amount of insulin you need
- — Helps minimize insulin stacking, which can lead to lows
- — Uses ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips,
featuring advanced accuracy
When you have diabetes,
- Choose a meter you can trust.
- Get a free ACCU-CHEK Nano or
ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter!
Out of sight. In control.
- — Bluetooth® technology allows you to remotely control
insulin delivery, making it easy, quick and discreet
- — Tuck away the ACCU-CHEK Spirit Combo insulin pump
and you may not need to touch it all day
Insert the black code key once.
Never touch it again.
Don't throw that black code key away!
Once it's inserted, it's there to stay for the life
of your silver ACCU-CHEK® Aviva meter.
Need a black code key?
Trusted performance now comes
with a sleek new look
- — Everyday testing is easy, fast and convenient
- — Uses ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips which offer advanced accuracy
- — Includes ACCU-CHEK Softclix lancing device
with simple one-handed operation
- — Load-and-go drum of 17 preloaded test strips
- — Detachable lancing device uses
least-painful lancing technologyc
- — No coding
- — Bright, easy-to-read display
The only 1-click lancing device
with a drum
- — 1 click is all it takes
- — Proven least painful and overall easiest to usec
- — ACCU-CHEK® FastClix drum with 6 preloaded
lancets—no individual lancets to see or touch
- — 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types
Small, bright and fits into your life
- — Uses ACCU-CHEK SmartView test strips, which offer
- — Fun, stylish meter skins in a choice of bright, bold colors
CADMS references: R86218
ACCU-CHEK Comfort Curve and ACCU-CHEK Active test strips have been discontinued.
Important safety notice for ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus users: If you are taking the antibiotic Ceftriaxone, a new limitation has been discovered that may cause the ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus meter to provide erroneously low blood glucose results. Please click here for more information.
Important notice: Test strips for the ACCU-CHEK Active and ACCU-CHEK Advantage meters have been discontinued. Current users click here for a FREE UPGRADE to the ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter or click here to learn more about the ACCU-CHEK Nano meter.