To help ensure safe insulin pump therapy, the battery cover should be replaced every 4th battery change, and a new adapter should be used with every 10th insulin cartridge change
If you suspect your child has swallowed a battery, seek medical attention immediately – prompt action is critical. Don’t wait for symptoms to develop.
Battery ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues, and death. Batteries, as small parts, are a choking hazard. Keep them away from children under the age of 3 years.
If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact Roche.