Diabetes is complex. Checking your sugar doesn’t have to be.
When you have diabetes, it's often the little things that matter—like trying to get a single test strip out while not spilling them. Or missing the small blood application area and getting an error. The Accu-Chek Guide system is designed to reduce the hassle of everyday blood glucose testing—whether you're at home, outdoors with friends or enjoying time with your family.
How to get Accu-Chek diabetes products through Medicare Part B
Accu-Chek products are always covered by original Medicare Part B.1 Simply:
- Ask your doctor for a prescription for an Accu-Chek Guide meter and Accu-Chek Guide test strips.
- Ask them to write "Do Not Substitute" on the prescription to make sure you receive quality Accu-Chek diabetes products.
- Show your Medicare card when you go to the pharmacy. Ask your pharmacist to run Medicare Part B, even if you have traditional Medicare.
All diabetes supplies are reimbursed at the same rate under Medicare Part B.2 You won't pay more to get quality Accu-Chek diabetes products available at all major retail pharmacies.
For blood glucose meters covered by Medicare, look to Accu-Chek products.
Get your FREE Accu-Chek Guide meter now!
- Spill-resistant SmartPack® vial
- Place a small drop anywhere along the end of the strip
- Strip port light for testing anytime
- Bright backlit display makes it easy to see results
Get a FREE Accu-Chek Guide meter.*
Please complete the required items in red.