Current Accu-Chek Smart Pix user?
Make sure you're using the current update―version 3.04.
You can find the version number in the top left corner of the menu bar of the browser window. Upgrade now.
How to use the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader
Using the Accu-Chek Smart Pix device reader is simple:
- Connect the reader to your computer.
- Place the meter in front of the reader, so that the infrared windows are facing each other. They should be about 4 inches apart. Turn the meter on in data transfer mode. Check your User's Manual to find out how.
- Accu-Chek Aviva meters: Press the left and right arrows simultaneously for more than 3 seconds.
- Accu-Chek Nano meter: With the meter off, press and hold both arrow buttons until the 2 arrows on the display alternately flash.
- Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter: Press the S and M buttons at the same time.
- Data transfer starts automatically. Your report will appear in your default Internet browser, so you can view and print it.